We are always followed…
The company based in Tbilisi, Georgia. Acting all over the Caucasus region (Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan) & Turkey. Offering various kind events, gigs, festivals, contests, managing & promoting bands from different countries, providing rental service.
Our crew is a dedicated group of proffesionals, loving what they do & trying their best to provide you the high quality service
Rock Music National Association (RMNA) was founded in April 2007. Since inception a number of various activities have been realized with the aim to promote rock music and rock culture in Georgia, raise it to a higher level as well as to assist local performers, to unite the youth movements in the country, and to involve them into the current processes and activities taking place in Georgia.
Later “JAM! Events” company was established to work along with RMNA on global projects. One of the activities of the “RMNA & JAM! events” is booking & promotion. We have our Roster today that keeps enlarging, joining new interesting bands.
June, 2012 “RMNA & JAM! events” announced a new international project. A contract was signed with the world largest Festival – Wacken Open Air (W:O:A) to launch “Metal Battle Caucasus”, a musical contest to reveal a Winner-band to participate in Wacken Open Air. Now the countries Armenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia will join the battle under the banner of the “Caucasian Republics”.
August, 2014 – a contract signed with world-known company “GBOB Ltd.” to represent the Caucasus in the Global Battles Of The Bands and to hold the music contest of a large scale.
Numerous live-shows have been organized and held since 2006:
- Several seasons of “Dvijenie” rock-parties [2006-2008]
- Country’s largest Rock Festival which took place on February 25, 2007 with performances from 13 of the top rock metal bands from all parts of Georgia;
- An action “Against Teen Violence” (9 June 2007) protesting against teenage violence in the country;
- Summer festival “Manglisi Open Air” organized in Manglisi resort;
- An open ecological action in Gori;
- An unprecedented Rock Festival “Tbilisi BLITZKRIEG Fest 2008”which took place on June 1, 2008 with headliner band from Turkey – Moribund Oblivion
- Starting from 2009 RMNA has founded a new project called “JAM!”, which combined radio-shows with events. Realized more than 50 different type events
- On June 10, 2009 – an Open Air action “No Restrictions In Rock”, supported by Tbilisi City Hal
- On November 14, 2009 – International Rock Festival “Tbilisi BLITZKRIEG 2009” with the participation of bands from Georgia, Armenia and Ukraine, the action called “No Violence”, supported by Tbilisi City Hall, Ombudsman’s Office, Children and Youth National Center
- On October 17, 2010 – International Metal Festival “Tbilisi BLITZKRIEG MetalFest 2010”
- February 10, 2012 – “No Violence 2″ – REMA & Metal Scent [ISRAEL]
- June 30, 2012 – “JAM!” / REMA’s video presentation / W:O:A Metal Battle Caucasus presentation
- August 1 – Company took W:O:A MBC 2013 Winner – “Industrial City” to play World biggest Festival “Wacken Open Air” [GERMANY]
- March 25/26/27 – Tbilisi BLITZKRIEG Fest 2014 [vol.1] is scheduled, headlined by ORPHANED LAND [Israel]
- April 26 – Tbilisi BLITZKRIEG Fest 2014 [vol.2] is scheduled, headlined by LAKE OF TEARS [Sweden]
- July 31 – Company took W:O:A MBC 2014 Winner – “Dismorial” to play World biggest Festival “Wacken Open Air” [GERMANY]
- August, 2014 – a contract signed with world-known company “GBOB Ltd.” to represent the Caucasus in the Global Battles Of The Bands and to hold the music contest of a large scale.
- December 11 – first National Final for GBOB ws held
- April 24/25/26 – Tbilisi JAM! Fest 2015 became an Open Air Festival feat. Diary Of Dreams [GERMANY], Слот [RUSSIA], The Fading [ISRAEL] and many more
At present, Association unites many famous and influential people.
All the activities organized by the Association are traditionally highlighted by the nation’s leading media outlets, including TV, radio stations, print media, as well as on Internet.
Some more largescale projects to be launched soon.